St Lawrence Jewry is the official church of the Lord Mayor of London and the City of London Corporation and stands in the Yard of the Guildhall. It was re-built by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of 1666, but there has been a church on the site for around 900 years. After extensive damage in the Second World War, it was again re-built. We are here to show the love of Christ to those who live and work in the City of London, and we seek to be welcoming to the many people who pass through our doors.
Registered Charity No.1157187