give.net
Home For Fundraisers For Charities Help About Blog Login

10k Run for Lunchbowl

Raising funds for hungry children


Wendy Clow | 08 May 2020



Raised out of £ 3000.00 target

£ 3713.92

Including Gift Aid: £ 4322.14
Raised offline: £ 200.00

Donate Share on Facebook

Story

Welcome to our give.net fundraising page, and thank you for supporting Wendy, Debbie, Ruth (1), Ruth (2), Ruth (3), Viv, Denise, Dawn, Paul, Stuart, Martyn & Tim!!

On 21st July, we are all taking part in the London 10k run to raise as much as we can to help feed and educate some of the world's poorest children. Every penny you can give makes a difference.

Lunchbowl operates on a purely voluntary basis, hence 96% of all financial donations go direct to our projects in Kibera. (The other 4% helps us to raise the next £1). See www.lunchbowl.org for more info.

Donating with give.net is really easy and completely secure. If you are a UK taxpayer, please confirm that you would like to reclaim Gift Aid on your donation. This will add 25p to every £1 you give.

THANK YOU for your generosity!



Lunchbowl Network

We educate, care for and feed 450 orphaned and vulnerable children at our International Angel Kindergarten/ Good Samaritan Primary School, we also feed a further 450 children at our Saturday feeding programme.

All these children are the youngest and most vulnerable children in Kibera coming from highly impoverished backgrounds they endure the harsh reality of life in Kibera including lack of access to clean water, very poor sanitation compounded by an inadequate education.

Our vision is to provide an excellent learning experience, to feed minds as well as tummies and for each child to develop emotionally, physically, spiritually and academically ensuring their disadvantaged background is compensated by a solid foundation in their early years.

Our Schools are an oasis of safety, fun and compassion for every one of our Lunchbowl children and your support will bring transformational, lasting change for each child in our care.  

Registered Charity No.1114981

Recent Donations

Donate

Anonymous

23 July 2019

Awesome achievement Lunchbowl team x

£ 100.00

+ £ 25.00 Gift Aid


Anna

22 July 2019

Well done all of you! Hoping you enjoyed it Wendy - can't believe how much you've raised - wonderful! Lots of love, Anna & Colin x

£ 50.00

+ £ 12.50 Gift Aid


Gilly

22 July 2019

Congratulations everyone! Love Gilly and Malcolm xx

£ 30.00


Anonymous

22 July 2019

Tim e Dinx Are Heroes!

£ 10.00

+ £ 2.50 Gift Aid


Vicky

21 July 2019

AMAZING Team!!! Well done! Recover well ??

£ 100.00

+ £ 25.00 Gift Aid


Richard

21 July 2019

Congratulations on a great achivement for wonderful cause

£ 20.00

+ £ 5.00 Gift Aid


Kirstie

21 July 2019

Well done Ruth a great achievement and a great charity x

£ 20.00

+ £ 5.00 Gift Aid


Anonymous

21 July 2019

Go for it Wendy!

£ 5.00


Anonymous

21 July 2019

£ 1.05


Helen

21 July 2019

Good slick Viv and have fun! Great cause! Helen and Ray

£ 20.00

+ £ 5.00 Gift Aid


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10